Facilitating Group Creativity (FGC)
This highly interactive innovation training course is Step 2 in becoming trained in the Synectics Innovation Process. The course will enable you to lead and facilitate meetings in your organization. Over the course of this 3-day workshop you will learn how to:
- Manage the Group Dynamics of a Meeting
- Receive expert coaching to maximize your personal facilitation style.
- Plan and run successful results-oriented meetings harnessing the multiplicative power of a collaborating team.
- Designing Synectics meetings that win commitment from others and ensure successful outcomes
- Stimulate innovative ideas generation, enhance multiplicative ideas building, and innovative solution creation.
- Employ techniques that maximize a group’s creative ability to generate new thinking and fresh perspectives.
- Model and support positive human dynamics to build a powerful climate for collaboration.
- Understand the Dynamics of Collaboration
- Facilitate open-minded, new team thinking to leverage diverse experiences, opinions, and beliefs.
- Turn conflict into new idea avenues for exploration to engender buy-in from people with different viewpoints and needs.
Synectics is a transformational approach to innovative work and personal interaction – on the final day, you will employ the Synecticsworld 9-step innovation process with a real client to unleash the creative ingenuity of their team.
Download Course Information here.
This course is available throughout the year for dedicated client delivery and, occasionally, on an open-course basis.
FGC: Nov or Dec, 2023 (3 Days In-Person Live in Seattle, WA)
We can custom-design all of our Creativity Programs, Innovation Training, and Leadership courses for your company for delivery in person or virtually online.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional dates or to explore more.
$2,950 per registrant