Elevating the Strategic Impact of Internal Business Partners & Business Relationship Managers
Innovative Business Problem-Solving for Strategic BPs & BRMs is the signature course in our series for those who wish to create greater value and strategic impact on the fast-evolving challenges of the organization. In this course, we will explore a “facilitator” model of impact that helps these “bridge-builders” move beyond the tensions of tactical responsiveness to become drivers of value, change and transformation for the organization, for the business unit leaders with whom they partner, and for the Centers of Excellence (COEs) they represent whether HR, IT/Digital Transformation, Innovation, Lean, Corp Strategy, Finance, or others.
Through this first training workshop, you will:
- Develop the art of innovative problem-solving and creative collaboration to address both the known and yet to be understood challenges of the business.
- Explore disruptions that arise regularly between Business Units and Centers of Excellence and how to reduce them.
- Gain tips, tools and techniques for bringing together stakeholders, discovering their objectives, and facilitating the creation of breakthrough solutions that have shared ownership.
- Exchange actual work experiences and build solutions with a small group of professional peers.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion.
See related articles (click below):
April 8-9 and 14-15, 2021 (18 hours Online Live over 4 days)
May 17-18 and 24-25, 2021 (18 hours Online Live over 4 days)
Future Dates TBD – reach out to explore
We also deliver this and other custom-design Synecticsworld programs for your organization delivered at your location.
Course fee: $1,950 per registrant
What Participants Are Saying:
“Energizing, validating, and mind expanding.”
“A method that integrates disciplines and breaks down barriers to create new solutions to complex problems.”
“A course to learn the foundations of collaborative and creative problem solving and applying those principles in strategic ways across all work — bringing people together, increasing team cohesion around a common challenge, elevating thinking, and opening and supporting discussion.“
Advanced Virtual Training (2021) for Elevating Impact
Facilitating Group Creativity – (Q2)
Deliberate Synergy for Action Accountability (Q3)
Seeing with New Eyes/Enhanced Design Thinking (Q3/Q4)
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org