Elevating the Strategic Impact of Internal Business Partners (BP’s) & Business Relationship Managers (BRM’s)
Course Series for Elevating Impact
> Innovative Business Problem-Solving (Signature Course)
> Deliberate Synergy for Action & Accountability
> Facilitating Group Creativity
> Seeing with New Eyes/Enhanced Design Thinking
For more information, please contact email@example.com
Innovative Business Problem-Solving (IBPS)
Innovative Business Problem-Solving for Strategic BPs & BRMs is the signature course in our series for those who wish to create greater value and strategic impact on the fast-evolving challenges of the organization. In this course, we will explore a “facilitator” model of impact that helps these “bridge-builders” move beyond the tensions of tactical responsiveness to become drivers of value, change, and transformation for the organization, for the business unit leaders with whom they partner, and for the Centers of Excellence (COEs) they represent whether HR, IT/Digital Transformation, Innovation, Lean, Corp Strategy, Finance, or others.
Through this first training workshop, you will:
- Develop the art of innovative problem-solving and creative collaboration to address both the known and yet-to-be-understood challenges of the business.
- Explore disruptions that arise regularly between Business Units and Centers of Excellence and how to reduce them.
- Gain tips, tools, and techniques for bringing together stakeholders, discovering their objectives, and facilitating the creation of breakthrough solutions that have shared ownership.
- Practice with your real challenges, share experiences, and build solutions with a small group of professional peers.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion and BRM Institute* professional development credits.
For participants who have completed BRM Professional (BRMP) training, this highly interactive program provides specific tools and hands-on experiments that help you bring several BRMP concepts into ACTION.
See related articles (click below):
Elevating the Strategic Impact of Internal BPs & BRMs
Reimagining HR’s Most Misunderstood Role: The HRBP
Your Instructors & Facilitators:
Joe Gammal is Managing Partner of Synecticsworld, Inc. Joe’s work and passion are at the center of human potential — creating breakthrough new value while inspiring and fostering more collaborative, creative, and innovative leaders, teams, and organizations. Joe is a Member of the Business Relationship Management (BRM Institute), and has completed BRM Professional (BRMP) course certification.
Robert Schuetz is President of RS Solutions, LLC, a firm assisting leaders in the assessment, planning, and execution of change through people. Bob was a Worldwide Partner in Mercer Consulting’s Human Capital business and Global Business Leader for its HR Effectiveness Practice. Bob is a Synecticsworld Community Partner.
Upcoming Open Course Dates:
- Jun 19-22, 2023 (18 hours Online Live over 4 days)
- Oct 7-8, 2023 in Portland (2 Days in-person, prior to the BRM Connect annual conference)
- Dec 4-7, 2023 (18 hours Online Live over 4 days)
DS for Action & Accountability:
- Jun 26, 29 & Sept 14, 21, 2023 (12 hours Online Live over 4 days)
- Fall 2023 – TBA (12 hours Online Live over 4 days)
- Oct 12-14, 2023 in Portland (3 Days in-person, after the BRM Connect annual conference)
Future Dates TBD – reach out to explore
We deliver this and other custom-design Synecticsworld programs for your organization at your location or virtually.
Course Fee for Innovative Business Problem Solving (IBPS):
$2,150 per registrant
$1,950 per registrant for BRM Institute Members (Join or Register directly at www.brminstitute.com )
* Synecticsworld is pleased to partner with the Business Relationship Management Institute (BRM Institute) in the refinement and delivery of this course for BRM Institute credits. Synecticsworld is an official BRM Institute Knowledge Partner and Subject Matter Expert. As such, participants in this course who are not already members will receive a 3-month FREE membership to the BRM Institute.
Human Resources/People Development
“I cannot recommend highly enough the Synectics Innovative Business Problem Solving course. I have worked with the Synectics organization for many years both as someone who has been trained to deliver the program and also someone who purchases and rolls out Synectics programming for an organization. The quality of the material and the passion with which the facilitators convey the material results in a first class experience every time. Joe Gammal is a master at what he does, truly a creative genius, and his spirit encourages even the most reticent participants to engage in creative problem solving. This new program, designed specifically for HR business partners (and similar Business Relationship Management roles) is an excellent offering for any HR professional looking to expand their ability to think out of the box and support business leaders in solving problems collaboratively. The virtual environment for the program worked seamlessly, and I felt entirely engaged throughout. I highly recommend it!”– Helen Zarba, Chief Human Resource OfficerOnProcess Technology
(formerly HR Business Partner, Gillette, Corp)
“I walked through the portal that is now called Synectics’ Elevating Your Strategic Impact program shortly after I had been demoted, because the skills that I had relied on until then had failed me. It changed everything.”– Gordon Thomson, Strategic Programs Director, First Choice Health, Inc
(formerly IT Strategic Relationship Manager for Premera Blue Cross, and, later, lead of the Premera Innovation & Collaboration Center)
What Other Participants Are Saying:
“Energizing, validating, and mind-expanding.”
“A method that integrates disciplines and breaks down barriers to create new solutions to complex problems.”
“A course to learn the foundations of collaborative and creative problem solving and applying those principles in strategic ways across all work — bringing people together, increasing team cohesion around a common challenge, elevating thinking, and opening and supporting discussion.“