Elevating The Strategic Impact of Internal Business Partners and Relationship Managers
Innovative Business Problem-Solving for Strategic BP/RMs is the signature course in our series for internal service professionals who wish to enable far greater strategic impact on the fast-evolving challenges of the business. For example, according to HR Leaders, the gap between the skills that most HR Business Partners bring to the role and the real-life challenges of the role is wide and getting wider, especially as rates of change, complexity, and uncertainty continue to rise. The same gap is present for internal IT, Digital Transformation, Strategy Development, Lean, Innovation and other internal shared service groups of the business. In this course, we will explore a new model for impact that reimagines these roles and begins embedding the skills that deliver on the promise of greater strategic impact for the organization, and greater meaning, personally, for individuals in these roles.
Through this first training workshop, you will:
- Develop the art of innovative problem-solving and creative collaboration to address both the known and yet to be understood challenges of the business.
- Explore disruptions that arise regularly between Business Units and Centers of Excellence and how to reduce them.
- Gain tips, tools and techniques for bringing together stakeholders, discovering their objectives, and facilitating the creation of breakthrough solutions that have shared ownership.
- Exchange actual work experiences and build solutions with a small group of professional peers.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion.
See related article Reimagining HR’s Most Misunderstood Role: The HRBP.
November 9-10 and 16-17, 2020 (18 hours Online Live over 4 days)
January 21-22 and 28-29, 2021 (18 hours Online Live over 4 days)
We also deliver this and other custom-design Synecticsworld programs for your organization delivered at your location.
Course fee: $2,550 per registrant