Elevating the Impact of HR
Innovative Business Problem-Solving for HRBPs
Innovative Business Problem-Solving for HRBPs is the signature course in our series for HR Professionals and Business Unit Leaders who wish to enable far greater strategic impact on the fast-evolving challenges of the people-side of the business. According to HR Leaders, the gap between the skills that most HRBPs bring to the role and the real-life challenges of the role is wide and getting wider, especially as rates of change, complexity, and uncertainty continue to rise. In this course, we will explore a new model for impact that reimagines the role of the HRBP and begins embedding the skills that deliver on its promise — greater strategic impact for your organization and greater meaning personally.
Through this first training workshop, you will:
- Develop the art of innovative problem-solving and creative collaboration to address both the known and unknown people-based HR challenges and potentials of the business.
- Explore disruptions that arise regularly between Business Units and Centers of Excellence and how to reduce them.
- Gain tips, tools and techniques for bringing together stakeholders, discovering their objectives, and facilitating the creation of breakthrough solutions that have shared ownership.
- Exchange actual work experiences and build solutions with a small group of professional peers.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion.
See related article Reimagining HR’s Most Misunderstood Role: The HRBP.
February 12–13, 2020 (Boston, MA)
March 10–11, 2020 (Boston, MA)
We also deliver this and other custom-design Synecticsworld programs for your organization delivered at your location.
Course fee: $2,550 per registrant