Facilitating Group Creativity (FGC)
This highly interactive innovation training course is Step 2 in becoming Certified in the Synectics Innovation Process. The course will enable you to lead and facilitate meetings in your organization. Over the course of this 3-day workshop you will learn how to:
- Manage the Group Dynamics of a Meeting
- Receive expert coaching to maximize your personal facilitation style.
- Plan and run successful results-oriented meetings harnessing the multiplicative power of a collaborating team.
- Designing Synectics meetings that win commitment from others and ensure successful outcomes
- Stimulate innovative ideas generation, enhance multiplicative idea buildings, and innovative solution creation.
- Employ techniques that maximize a group’s creative ability to generate new thinking and fresh perspectives.
- Model and support positive human dynamics to build the powerful climate for collaboration.
- Understand the Dynamics of Collaboration
- Facilitate open-minded, new team thinking to leverage diverse experiences, opinions and beliefs.
- Turn conflict into new idea avenues for exploration to engender buy-in from people with different viewpoints and needs.
Synectics is a transformational approach to innovative work and personal interaction – on the final day, you will employ the Synecticsworld 9-step innovation process with a real client to unleash the creative ingenuity of their team.
SIGN-UP FOR THE NEXT OPEN COURSE (Note: the ITW is a pre-requisite to taking this course)
Or Download Registration & Information Form HERE.
This course is available throughout the year at our Synecticsworld offices. We will also custom design leadership programs in creativity and innovation for your company and deliver them at your location.