- Four Leadership Articles Worth Reading
By Leo Boudreau
We believe that organizations can only be great if they have great leaders. People who can inspire their teams, empower their effort and unleash the potential of everyone within the organization. We have identified several interesting articles in the past few weeks that give good perspectives on the topics.
1. First, to set the baseline, Gallup has conducted a poll that tells us about the current low level of engagement by employees in most organizations. The poll tells us that a majority of employees may be disengaged from the organization’s mission. The costs of this level of disengagement are crippling and leaders who can turn the situation around, would unleash a tremendous amount of potential.
2. Secondly, Catherine Courage from Citrix gives a Tedx talk concerning how leaders can ignite creativity within an organization to transform the culture.
3. Thirdly, Jack Zenger and Joseph Folkman have written an interesting article on “What Inspiring Leaders Do.”
4. Finally, Jeff Dyer and Hal Gregersen add their insights to the discussion about how leaders can unleash the power of their teams.